Genome Canada is committed to public accountability. We abide by an accountability framework defined by a Performance Audit and Evaluation Strategy, Recipient Audit Framework, periodic comprehensive and interim evaluations, and reviews performed by external experts.
Every five years, Genome Canada undertakes a summative evaluation for the purpose of assessing its success relative to the objectives specified in its funding agreement with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada.
- Five-Year Evaluation 2020
- Five-Year Evaluation 2014
- Five-Year Evaluation 2009
- Benchmarking of Canadian Genomics – A Summary
- Benchmarking of Canadian Genomics
- Bibliometric Assessment of Research Funding by Genome Canada – 1996-2007
- Interim Evaluation 2004