- Rhiannon Cameron, Sarah Savic Kallesoe, Emma Griffiths.
CanCOGeN VirusSeq comparison and analysis of Canadian public health SARS-CoV-2 case report forms.
- Yu-Chung Lin, Jennifer D. Brooks, Shelley B. Bull, France Gagnon, Celia M.T. Greenwood, Rayjean J. Hung, Jerald Lawless, Andrew Paterson, Lei Sun, Lisa Strug.
On Statistical Power for Case-Control Host Genomic Studies of COVID-19.
- Carmen L Murall, Eric Fournier, Jose Hector Galvez, Sarah J Reiling, Pierre-Olivier Quirion, Anne-Marie Roy, Shu-Huang Chen, Paul Stretenowich, Mathieu Bourgey, Mark Lathrop, Michel Roger, Guillaume Bourque, Jiannis Ragoussis, B. Jesse Shapiro, Sandrine Moreira, on behalf of the CoVSeQ Consortium.
Genomic epidemiology of early introductions of SARS-CoV-2 into the Canadian province of Québec.
- John R Tyson Phillip James, David Stoddart, Natalie Sparks, Arthur Wickenhagen, Grant Hall, Ji Hyun Choi, Hope Lapointe, Kimia Kamelian, Andrew D Smith, Natalie Prystajecky, Ian Goodfellow, Sam J Wilson, Richard Harrigan, Terrance P Snutch, Nicholas J Loman, Joshua Quick.
Improvements to the ARTIC multiplex PCR method for SARS-CoV-2 genome sequencing using nanopore.
- Emma J. Griffiths, Ruth E. Timme, Andrew J. Page, Nabil-Fareed Alikhan, Dan Fornika, Finlay Maguire, Catarina Inês Mendes, Simon H. Tausch, Allison Black, Thomas R. Connor, Gregory H. Tyson, David M. Aanensen, Brian Alcock, Josefina Campos, Alan Christoffels, Anders Gonçalves da Silva, Emma Hodcroft, William W.L. Hsiao, Lee S. Katz, Samuel M. Nicholls, Paul E. Oluniyi, Idowu B. Olawoye, Amogelang R. Raphenya, Ana Tereza R. Vasconcelos, Adam A. Witney, Duncan R. MacCannell.
The PHA4GE SARS-CoV-2 Contextual Data Specification for Open Genomic Epidemiology.
CSPC 2020 Interview Series
Featuring Dr. Rob Annan, President and CEO of Genome Canada, in conversation with CSPC team member, Wendi Zhou. (Canadian Science and Policy Centre, November 2020)
Genomics on a mission: Probing COVID’s secrets with CanCOGeN
Featuring Dr. Rob Annan, President and CEO of Genome Canada and Dr. Catalina Lopez-Correa, M.D., Ph.D., Executive Director of CanCOGeN, in conversation with Jeffrey Crelinsten, Publisher and CEO of Research Money Inc. (Research Money, September 22, 2020)
Life Sciences Ontario interview
Featuring Dr. Catalina Lopez-Correa, Executive Director of CanCOGeN. (August 13, 2020)
Canadian Science Policy Centre webinar: Lifting the Curtain on CanCoGen
Featuring Dr. Catalina Lopez-Correa, Executive Director, CanCOGeN, Dr. Fiona Brinkman, Distinguished Professor, Bioinformatics and Genomics, Department of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry, Simon Fraser University, Dr. Lisa Strug, Professor of Statistical Sciences, Faculty of Arts and Science, University of Toronto and Canada Research Chair in Genome Data Sciences and Senior Scientist, The Hospital for Sick Children, Dr. Gary Van Domselaar, Chief, Bioinformatics, National Microbiology Laboratory, Public Health Agency of Canada and Dr. Naveed Aziz, Chief Administrative & Chief Scientific Officer, CGEn. (July 21, 2020)
Gairdner Global Perspectives Panel: COVID-19: The Canadian Research Response
Featuring Dr. Rob Annan, President and CEO, Genome Canada and a roster of leading Canadian scientists, including Chief Science Advisor Dr. Mona Nemer, CIHR President Dr. Michael Strong, among others. (June 29, 2020)
Public Policy Forum's Policy Speaking Series podcast: Understanding a Disease – COVID-19 and Genome Canada
Featuring Dr. Rob Annan, President and CEO, Genome Canada, Dr. Bettina Hamelin, President and CEO, Ontario Genomics and Edward Greenspon, President & CEO, Public Policy Forum. (June 1, 2020)
On the Trail of COVID-19
Video created by Genome Atlantic. (June 2020)
The Race for a Vaccine The Race for a Vaccine
Video created by Genome Atlantic. (June 2020)
Featuring Dr. Samira Mubareka, Assistant Professor at the University of Toronto and Clinician Scientist at the Sunnybrook Research Institute. (May 29, 2020)
A Race Against the Clock: COVID-19 Vaccine and Treatment R&D in Canada
Including Dr. Terrance Snutch, Professor, Michael Smith Laboratories and Director, Translational Neuroscience, Djavad Mowafaghian Centre for Brain Health, University of British Columbia. The webinar was presented by Research Canada. (May 21, 2020)
Genomics on a mission: Meeting the COVID-19 challenge
Featuring Dr. Rob Annan, President and CEO, Genome Canada in a live interview with Mehrdad Hariri. A collaboration between the Canadian Science Policy Centre and Genome Canada. (May 20, 2020)
Gairdner Global Perspectives Panel: COVID-19: The Road Forward
A webinar sponsored by Genome Canada. (May 20, 2020)
The Canadian COVID-19 Genomics Network
Featuring Dr. Fiona Brinkman, Distinguished Professor in Bioinformatics and Genomics in the Department of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry at Simon Fraser University. A collaboration between CanCOVID and Genome Canada. (May 19, 2020)
COVID-19 Research: Vaccines, Genomics & Open Science
Featuring Dr. Aled Edwards, Chief Executive, Structural Genomics Consortium, and funded through Ontario Genomics and Genome Quebec. In partnership with The Future Economy and part of a six-part series called The COVID-19 Rebound. (April 28, 2020)
COVID-19 Research: Genomics, Rapid Execution & Funding
Featuring Dr. Samira Mubareka, Professor & Expert in Medical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, and funded through Ontario Genomics. In partnership with The Future Economy and part of a six-part series called The COVID-19 Rebound. (April 27, 2020)
COVID-19 Research: Genomics, Collaboration and Funding
Featuring Dr. Natalie Prystajecky, Program Head, Environmental Microbiology & Molecular and Microbial Genomics Programs - BC Centre for Disease Control, and funded through Genome British Columbia. In partnership with The Future Economy and part of a six-part series called The COVID-19 Rebound. (April 21, 2020)
COVID-19 Point-of-Care Testing & Canada's Ongoing Research Priorities
Featuring Dr. Dylan Pillai, Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Medicine, and Microbiology, Immunology & Infectious Diseases at the University of Calgary, and funded through Genome Alberta. In partnership with The Future Economy and part of a six-part series called The COVID-19 Rebound. (April 20, 2020)